Part shows delivered to wrong address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Correct! I know when I am expecting a package. I get packages here for the owner and I always check the name to make sure.

I don't accept packages for tenants here at the self storage facility. Not gonna accept the liability. I am used to checking all packages to make sure they belong delivered here. Why other people can't verify is beyond me.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Correct! I know when I am expecting a package. I get packages here for the owner and I always check the name to make sure.

I don't accept packages for tenants here at the self storage facility. Not gonna accept the liability. I am used to checking all packages to make sure they belong delivered here. Why other people can't verify is beyond me.
Or maybe they're just being dishonest.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yea, there is always that @Tonyrodz. My Fed Ex truck is in the neighborhood right now but has not stopped here yet. I do have another part that is coming today as well..

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Still no feedback about mis-delivered part. Same song and dance about WAITING till 22nd to SEE what happens. I even was going to buy another hose at RA and it showed quantity 1 and when I ordered it a pop up shows zero availability. If that is the case, why does quantity show 1 in stock. I had checked yesterday and the quantity showed OUT OF STOCK. I do appreciate RA for their parts and the discounts they give us but to not be able to speak to customer service but can leave a message for the receptionist. Well, gee, thanks!

I would rather skip the discount and get what I paid for. It costs more at Amazon but they show the GM Genuine part in stock.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wash, rinse, repeat. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Still no feedback about mis-delivered part. Same song and dance about WAITING till 22nd to SEE what happens. I even was going to buy another hose at RA and it showed quantity 1 and when I ordered it a pop up shows zero availability. If that is the case, why does quantity show 1 in stock. I had checked yesterday and the quantity showed OUT OF STOCK. I do appreciate RA for their parts and the discounts they give us but to not be able to speak to customer service but can leave a message for the receptionist. Well, gee, thanks!

I would rather skip the discount and get what I paid for. It costs more at Amazon but they show the GM Genuine part in stock.

This kind of lack of attention to customers makes me not so unhappy about Rock Auto not being able to ship to my house. I just find other sellers. Yes, I might spend a bit more but RA isn't getting my business, and they probably don't want it.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sometimes, you just get so big that the important things that got you there, fall thru the cracks.

Since the China Virus caused some lay offs I would expect some lag time on shipments but the rest of the business is ran online from office or home. RA could have found another hose and got it to me, even if they had a dealer get it to me. Then they get the other hose back. But no, it is, wash, rinse, repeat and make me wait with crickets for an answer.

RA can cater to us and give us discount codes but lack of help, better known as "Customer No-Service", throws that all in the trash. Hell, take my discount away and actually do as you advertise and I am a happy camper. I guess the guy/gal that would step up and help me, lost their job because RA could only afford them in that job or those cheesy magnets for the refrigerator. Guess what won.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So, I still need this hose and still no info back from me doing as requested and sit here and wait. Then I get an email from RA saying the part is now in stock again and I can order again if I want to. Guess what, the RA system still shows none available. RA sends me an email telling me to hurry and order a part that they say is now in stock and then I go to order and then there is none. There was a 5 hour window in between the time the email was sent to me by RA and when I logged on to try and order.

Good job messing with me. Hell, even I am giggling about it. But, not funny.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Same thing this morning. I check and the hose says quantity of 1 and I decide to order the hose. Then when I went to put in address a pop up comes up and says that they can notify me when hose comes in because now the quantity count shows "0".

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So far, RA and Fed Ex have teamed up to do this on a parts order broke down to 4 separate deliveries:

1. Scheduled delivery of 16th-part delivered to wrong address and am still waiting to hear back from RA after what I am sure is an extensive tracking procedure. Hell, a Fed Ex rep just has to go to address on the delivery sheet that was signed for and ask for the damn part.

2. Scheduled delivery of a single part for the 17th delivered on time.

3. Scheduled delivery of part for 18th was never delivered and is still showing a "pending delivery time" which may may may not be to "correct address".

4. Scheduled delivery time of today, 21st, for a part that still shows in Portland, Oregon and will not be delivered today.

I had to reschedule with my tech friend for next Monday because of all these delays and lost packages.

So, RA and Fed Ex combined to deliver one of 4 packages as promised and all I can do is wait for 6 days, 16th to 22nd, for an answer. As long as it is taking I am assuming the reply will be etched in stone and delivered to my door by UPS.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am sorry if these complaints about all this make some mad, even RA. But if you are going to advertise one thing and do another, you have to be called out on that. The money I saved on parts is now being spent because of my delays. Saving money don't mean crap if it costs me money to do so. Then the no contact of information is a bonus, for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2