Part # help - 2014 Denali cracked dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmtk

Reaction score
Looking at buying a 2014 Denali but the dash is cracked - bad. The vehicle has the speaker on the dash. Can someone help me find the part number? It’s the tan interior (light cashmere I think).

All help is appreciated.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
put the vin number in to a part dealer online like gmpartsdirect and it will show you the part number, you can also find them on ebay But wherever you buy be sure to confirm if it is for trucks with a center dash speaker or not

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
23224742 is ebony for 2012-2014 but don't know if it has the center speaker allocation or not, best to call and verify

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see the cashmere dash on any parts sites- did they do a 2-tone dash on those? Because the upper extension comes in cashmere. That's the piece that goes between the dash and windshield, which you'd better plan on buying too since it usually breaks when removing it. I know mine did in my 08 CC- broke at all the clips and then a huge corner broke off too. It's about $600 for both parts.

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...v8-flex-engine/body-cat/instrument-panel-****

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see the cashmere dash on any parts sites- did they do a 2-tone dash on those? Because the upper extension comes in cashmere. That's the piece that goes between the dash and windshield, which you'd better plan on buying too since it usually breaks when removing it. I know mine did in my 08 CC- broke at all the clips and then a huge corner broke off too. It's about $600 for both parts.

https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-...v8-flex-engine/body-cat/instrument-panel-****
He may be alright with that front piece red since its ‘newer’ but then again you may be right because if it was sitting in the sun and main dash cracked already that piece is probably ready to go too. My 13 is still intact, thank god, but mine is garaged and rarely sits outside in sun. Hopefully that's helping and will continue to stay intact until i get rid of it.

OP
OP
G

gmtk

Reaction score
I plugged the VIN in to two sites and they gave me this part number -

This is not correct, there is no speaker in the dash on this part - but the photo could also be wrong. Calling my local dealer tomorrow.

GT178

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased and installed a dashskin and was pleased with the results....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llujum