Parking lights with key fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polease

Reaction score
Thats weird. Mine beeps only on lock twice, but not unlock.... It has to be a setting somewhere

OP
OP
A

Aj Mayo

Reaction score
Mine dont beep neither..well tried it today and no luck...no option to enable it...oh well...

TpaGreenHornet

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm glad mine doesn't beep or have the lights come on. Replace your woman if she can't remember where she parked

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad mine doesn't beep or have the lights come on. Replace your woman if she can't remember where she parked

Just wait until you get old mister! I'm old enough to remember in the days before remotes all the multi colored tennis balls and ribbons flying from people's car antennas so they could spot their ride in the parking lots!

Last edited:

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Just wait until you get old mister! I'm old enough to remember in the days before remotes all the multi colored tennis balls and ribbons flying from people's car antennas so they could spot there ride in the parking lots!

Flourescent orange Styrofoam ball on the antenna, yep those were the days.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I meant real tennis balls, before styrofoam! hehehe
Ha, my brother was bending the antenna on one of our station wagons and letting it hit the windshield ...well guess what, tennis ball went flying off and the antenna hit the windshield and cracked it... i was 5 or 6 and he told me to tell dad i did it, man i got a beatin’........i think we were about to go on vacation too.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep