Painting denali molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nklpltd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 04 denali XL that my wife "removed" several of the passenger side door moldings and running board at the local gas station.

Is it possible to get some random replacements and paint them myself to match? The color is white. I have lots of mechanic experience, but not painting.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sure. I think you’d have 2 tough chores. I believe the parts would need to come from a bone yard or maybe eBay. The second is the paint. there are sites where you put in your color code and they’ll match it but it’s new paint not 15 years old. Have you considered removing the other side and getting a different set of steps?

OP
OP
N

Nklpltd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Actually I talked my wife into going a different direction and going with a storm trooper look. Painting all the trim black, grill black and steel wheels with a bigger tire.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome wife. Remember to post before, but still damaged, and after. Maybe with a light saber????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos