Paintball this weekend in Leesburg, VA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to put out a feeler, I haven't met many of the guys on here, met a few from the Z71 forums but not here yet, thought this may be something a few of you are interested in.

Looks like for now its just a small group of friends meeting up to paintball Saturday October 13th. But it can quickly turn a lot of us depending on how many ppl we get.

This will end up being a semi-bi-weekly event so I would like to keep this open so I can post opportunities to meet again (and paintball of course).

http://www.hogback.net/prices.php

Here is the facility, its 17 acres all outdoors, $45 for 1/2 day rental(mask/marker/air/500 paintballs). They only allow their paintballs at the facility. I have my own marker and whatnot so I'll be paying $8 for the free refills on compressed air, and its like $17 for a bag of balls or $60 for a box. We went through 2 boxes with 8 ppl after about 4 hours if that helps.

My name is Eric feel free to reply or ask questions if you're interested!

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
shooting you in the face with paintballs..priceless..to bad va is to damn far away.

cool idea though.

OP
OP
TacHoe

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shooting you in the face with paintballs..priceless..to bad va is to damn far away.

cool idea though.

Haha it really would be!

Yea bro too bad VA and GA aint that close this would be fun for all of us chatters to meet up and have a lil fun

OP
OP
TacHoe

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn tx aint any closer lol

lol yea man same sentiment as I relayed to young, we're always chatting it up this would be awesome if we all lived a lot closer!

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
yall should move to atl. problem solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts