Paint hardness and machine polishing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Quark

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I don't want to clutter Quarks thread with my mess. But I do appreciate you answering me.

I have seen some amazing PDR done to some pretty banged up cars. You could inquire in your area for someone who specializes in PDR and see if they can come out to give you a quote to fix the hood. Then send the bill to the dealership :)
Talked with the service manager who said bring it by to look at the dent. I was expecting them to refuse responsibility which could still happen. Next town over and at least two trips to remedy the problem just added $30 in gas to the price of that oil change. I remember when a $100 used to buy more than an oil change plus the hassle of fixing their mistake.

I have a bad history with oil changes, one wrecked vehicle, this is the second dent on the hood, scratches across the hood where the hose scraped it. Oil slung down the side of the vehicle and greasy threshold and floor mats is the expected damage that I just clean up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC

Latest posts