Paint color...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
N

NealCa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I called OnStar and they said they would give me a complimentary 30 days for Google maps - the window sticker says I should have 36 months - without getting really ticked off at this dealer and not knowing how to handle OnStar I really do not how how to handle this.

I will try to find another dealer that can help with the paint color - it seems like they all protect eack others back.

OP
OP
N

NealCa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found a 2021 brochure, looks the same as 2020, and the codes are the same so they should be the same. Most lots are empty but you might consider cruising by a dealer and seeing if there's one with the same color as yours to compare. I would imagine that this would be an issue for GMC to resolve and not your local dealership.
Thank you - I will try to find another dealer with a Frost White.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife recently traded in her white frost tri-coat ‘16 denali for a high country with iridescent pearl tri-coat…which is, from what i can tell, basically the exact same color just a different name between the chevy and gmc.

I have not studied the color at all on her new one, but it certainly isnt the boring plain ol white.

Aemycod13

Reaction score
White frost is beautiful and has a ton of flake in it hence the 1295 upgrade. They f’d that thing up if it’s got no flake

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White frost is beautiful and has a ton of flake in it hence the 1295 upgrade. They f’d that thing up if it’s got no flake
I would be LIVID. I wouldnt except it…even in these times with hardly being able to get a vehicle. I would make them take it back. Fawk that. Thats a huge f up.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(carefully) lay a penny on the hood, take a picture (with flash) attach it here... that will help us see it

OP
OP
N

NealCa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
(carefully) lay a penny on the hood, take a picture (with flash) attach it here... that will help us see it
I am still planning on doing this (what with snow storms and all) - I have not been able to get a good shot yet.
Thank you for this suggestion.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am still planning on doing this (what with snow storms and all) - I have not been able to get a good shot yet.
Thank you for this suggestion.
instead of the flash, you can use a bright flashlight (should actually be easier)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2