P1175 code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D12682

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2008 GMC Yukon with the 5.3. I've been getting a p1175 code for a while and cant seem to fix it. I have an afm delete kit on it also if that changes anything. but I've been trying to get this fixed for so long and I'm tired of just part replacing. so far I've put new 8 new injectors in, upstream and downstream o2 sensors on bank 2, made sure all my exhaust leaks were fixed including repairing broken manifold studs, cleaning the MAF, Smoke testing for vacuum leaks with none found, and I also checked my whole intake manifold and gaskets for any way air could be getting in. My next step was coils/wires/and plugs but I'm looking for a way to make sure that what I'm doing is going to fix the problem. I've spent way too much money already and haven't been able to pass emissions because of this. Any tips on how to diagnose what is actually causing this?

OP
OP
D

D12682

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Money. I don't have a lot of money I'm able to spend currently on fixing this. My thought was that if bank 2 has the fuel trim problem that the bank 2 o2 sensors would be the ones monitoring and telling me this. Could the bank 1 o2 sensors also be contributing to the problem? and same for the MAF as far as I can tell it seems to be fine so cleaning it was the cheaper option.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons