P0300 2023 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Momtomeanboys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi have a 2023 Tahoe RST and it has thrown up a code p0300….idle is rough and acceleration is not as strong especially going up hills. Dealership cannot see me until Monday and says its ok to drive…will adding a fuel injector cleaner or gas additive help until I can get it serviced…thanks

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi have a 2023 Tahoe RST and it has thrown up a code p0300….idle is rough and acceleration is not as strong especially going up hills. Dealership cannot see me until Monday and says its ok to drive…will adding a fuel injector cleaner or gas additive help until I can get it serviced…thanks
Not likely. Drive it minimally until you take it in.

Whip those mean boys behinds until they are nice to (obey) Momma!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

You are already receiving sage advice from the knowledgeable folks on this Forum.

I would only drive it if I had to, and I would not put anything into it, until the shop sees it first.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
'23 gas engines are having issues with fuel injectors. Multiple other posts on this forum from specifically '23 model owners experiencing fuel injector failure. GM must have changed something on their end as I don't think I've heard of a single injector failure on a '21 or '22 gas engine... lifter failures is another story...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345