* Fuel pressure is good. 60PSIPlease check the items listed below.
I'm willing to bet you have a bad injector, specially if it's not oem.
*Fuel pressure, you are running to rich
*Inspect the fuel injectors for leaks
*Inspects all vacuum lines for cracks and deterioration(pvc line)
* Do a leak test on the intake manifold. Did you install a new intake manifold gasket?
*Inspect the oxygen sensors (Did you unplug these sensors?)
* can't really see or smell any leaks
* pvc line is in really good shape as far as I can tell, I'll double check today as that line was moved around a lot.
* I'm not sure how to do that (spray water around gasket area?) and yes I installed a new gasket.
* I did not unplug any oxygen sensors.