P-018B P-2635 P-069E

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Denali12

Denali12

Reaction score
Dropped it off. They found the same 3 codes. Called me with a crazy list of things to do i.e. clean injectors, flush tranny, flush brakes, etc. F'n dealers... We agreed to replace the fuel pump unit + sensor. This involves dropping the tank to the tune of $1500. Will keep you posted. If it ends up being the FPCM i'm going to lose it on them..

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P2635 Fuel Pump Flow Performance
P069E FuelPump Control Module
P018B Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Performance (secondary code of P2635)

Check the fuel pump pressure if it's low = bad fuel pump.. then the control module is bad if the pressure is with in spec

they are trying to sell you crap you don't need it's not even a band aid fix

do you run the gas tank low or near empty ? or let it run out frequently??

Last edited:

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Dropped it off. They found the same 3 codes. Called me with a crazy list of things to do i.e. clean injectors, flush tranny, flush brakes, etc. F'n dealers... We agreed to replace the fuel pump unit + sensor. This involves dropping the tank to the tune of $1500. Will keep you posted. If it ends up being the FPCM i'm going to lose it on them..

Holy crap, 1500!? Don't do that. I bought a delco OE pump and did it in my driveway in no rush on a "fun" Saturday.

OP
OP
Denali12

Denali12

Reaction score
Very rare that I run it low. Never run it empty.

I fought them pretty hard regarding the fuel pump. How am I driving around w/o issues if the pump is bad? Did you check the pressure in the fuel rail? etc. They brought the tech up to talk to me. He stated that he tested the Fuel Pump Flow Control Module & it tested fine. Said there are numerous TSB's with these codes that resolve by replacing the pump & sensor. It is what it is.. they won this round.. lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd