Our new custom denali xl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
zoddrick

zoddrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks awesome! But sadly makes me wonder why GM does more Blackout Editions in trucks than in SUVs (and too much plastic chrome in general) … it’s like they intentionally try to not know their customers.

And it’s great this company can offer these services, but overall GM is also actively making it harder to integrate all the aftermarket stuff their customers want.
Look at the difference

Attachments

• IMG_20220722_082422.jpg
    IMG_20220722_082422.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20220722_082417.jpg
    IMG_20220722_082417.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 20

EvergreenZ71

Reaction score
Look at the difference
I’m not one for pink myself, but even so it looks SO MUCH better than the chrome.

I get the Cadillac crowd wants chrome, but the Chevy crowd? And is it just me or are the GMCs just looking beefier than Chevy for the last two versions? It’s like Chevy is relegating itself to soccer mom / pavement princess and except for the chrome giving GMC the hard work & play look?

OP
OP
zoddrick

zoddrick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m not one for pink myself, but even so it looks SO MUCH better than the chrome.

I get the Cadillac crowd wants chrome, but the Chevy crowd? And is it just me or are the GMCs just looking beefier than Chevy for the last two versions? It’s like Chevy is relegating itself to soccer mom / pavement princess and except for the chrome giving GMC the hard work & play look?
Yeah the pink isnt for everyone but my wife loves it and thats what matters to me. But Dave Sinclair just did a red yukon XL with chrome delete and its freaking awesome. Check it out on instagram.

But yes I think yukon (specifically denali) has looked better over the tahoe this round. I did like the silverado front end over the sierra in the 20/21 years but the new 22 front end for the silverado looks weird to me.

Last edited:

EvergreenZ71

Reaction score
Yeah the pink isnt for everyone but my wife loves it and thats what matters to me. But Dave Sinclair just did a red yukon XL with chrome delete and its freaking awesome. Check it out on instagram.
Happy wife, happy life … I get it and it doesn’t make it look bad, just not for me and I’d say the same thing for yellow or orange/rust. I didn’t really like the White Diamond Tricoat initially, but fortunately it grew on me after I got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17