Ordering front end of Kia, what are parts called?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
LOL. I do body work for a living. Needs a frame rail. Don’t dare try to straighten that to save a buck. You’ll literally be ******* the next person who buys it. It’s called a crumple zone for a reason.

OP
OP
Matthew Jeschke

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you get the frame rail? I woundered about that.
LOL. I do body work for a living. Needs a frame rail. Don’t dare try to straighten that to save a buck. You’ll literally be ******* the next person who buys it. It’s called a crumple zone for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
You get it from Kia. And there’s a procedure for sectioning. You can’t just cut it out and replace, it needs to be put up on a frame machine, set up and measured, pulled as close to factory specs as possible, then cut out and section the new one in.

Reality is, that thing is totaled. 11 year old Kia... if it’s the other woman’s fault their insurance needs to cover it. No insurance company is going to pay to have two frame rails put in on a 2007. It’s ******.

Last edited by a moderator:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reality is, that thing is totaled. 11 year old Kia... if it’s the other woman’s fault their insurance needs to cover it. No insurance company is going to pay to have two frame rails put in on a 2007. It’s ******.

This...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne