Ordering a 2022 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mar48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Most dealers near me (Twin Cities MN) don't seem to have an allocation or if they do, several are in the waiting list ahead of me. Anyone else having this issue? I stopped in my closest dealer to buy a black/black '22 Tahoe LT and they said they're asking $3K over sticker on all new Tahoes... another dealer said $2K+.

Never thought I would have an issue on a Tahoe.... coming from just having placed an order for a '22 BMW M3 at sticker and waiting a couple months for an allocation. Things are nuts out there...

Brand0n

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar experience in Chicagoland. None have allocations but all offer to be added to waiting lists….have found a few offering MSRP however.

OP
OP
M

Mar48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ended up finding one with an allocation at MSRP! Never thought I would feel lucky to pay full retail... at least I get to build it how I want. Production scheduled for the last week of this year!