Ordered my 6.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tooo nice JK!!!!:Handshake:
The person holding the cam seemed scared or something on one of those drive-by shots, shaking it around and shooting the ground too!

Haha. That was my wife. I watched the vid and asked her what happened on that last shot, and she said that she thought she felt something crawling up her ankle but it was just the grass.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Wow ******* Unbelievable i guess this answers my very first post on " I wanna smoke my tires with 24'S" Good Job man.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn damn damn....finally saw the video, :naughty:

B

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Dude you so need new tires right about now.....

B

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rocking: sweet... glad everything finally turned out ok.

You ever plan on taking it to the track to see what kinda times it can throw down?

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:rocking: sweet... glad everything finally turned out ok.

You ever plan on taking it to the track to see what kinda times it can throw down?

Yea, one of these days. I want to drop down the blower pulley to a 2.8 and add a second heat exchanger for the intercooler. I also need to get the trans done and throw in a slightly higher stall before I hit the track.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, one of these days. I want to drop down the blower pulley to a 2.8 and add a second heat exchanger for the intercooler. I also need to get the trans done and throw in a slightly higher stall before I hit the track.

noticed any issues with the trans yet?

spring im hopin to finally get some headers, cam and a converter..thats if i can find a trans before then..all in due time i suppose..

what are you runnin for a LSD?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts