Ordered a 2023 GMC Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pa31p

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any way currently to track shipped vehicles or is it vinview dealer only ?

rswaug

Reaction score
Yes Vinview is a GM Global Connect app that can only be accessed by dealers. Unfortunately most units don’t have an ETA, show delayed or are just inaccurate. Hopefully yours defies the odds.

Captain A-A-Ron

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I ordered an SLT in March.
GMC accepted order April 5th
Order built on April 17th
Order in transit April 27th

Hopefully we will see it mid this month, early June.

It will be delivered to the yard in Benicia, then will be trucked to the dealer we bought it from.
Picking it up at the dealer tomorrow!

jthoske

Reaction score
I ordered a 23 Yukon Denali 4WD Duramax in White Frost Tri-Coat, sunroof, black emblems, and radar cruise control:

Ordered 2/21
Accepted 5/17
Got an email that said it was built on 5/19
Chatted with GMC.com CSR after that and they wasn’t sure why I got that email but confirmed by Target Production Week is 5/29

Hoping to have it around the 4th of July!!

Last edited:

DLAv8r

Reaction score
I ordered a 23 Yukon Denali 4WD Duramax in White Frost Tri-Coat, sunroof, black emblems, and radar cruise control:

Ordered 2/21
Accepted 5/17
Got an email that said it was built on 5/19
Chatted with GMC.com CSR after that and they wasn’t sure why I got that email but confirmed by Target Production Week is 5/29

Hoping to have it around the 4th of July!!

Similar story. ordered 5/1 Accepted 5/3, email sent 5/19 as well saying it was built.

Crickets since then. I just logged into chat and they gave me the same TPW..5/29. They think the email was an error. Talk about confusing. I'm used to Ford's system, which is fairly accurate. I hope we receive an email with the VIN and shipping estimate at some point after the TPW.

Hopefully we will have ours vehicle around the start of July.

jthoske

Reaction score
Similar story. ordered 5/1 Accepted 5/3, email sent 5/19 as well saying it was built.

Crickets since then. I just logged into chat and they gave me the same TPW..5/29. They think the email was an error. Talk about confusing. I'm used to Ford's system, which is fairly accurate. I hope we receive an email with the VIN and shipping estimate at some point after the TPW.

Hopefully we will have ours vehicle around the start of July.
I feel so unlucky having to wait 3 months to get it accepted. I’m not really mad, they said 3-5months estimated until delivery when we ordered it in February. July 21 will be 5 months.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont feel bad yet. Some folks waited nearly a year to get their vehicle after they ordered them in the 22MY rigs. Many sat for months at the storage area waiting on chips.

DLAv8r

Reaction score
I feel so unlucky having to wait 3 months to get it accepted. I’m not really mad, they said 3-5months estimated until delivery when we ordered it in February. July 21 will be 5 months.

I feel your pain. I waited nearly 2 years for my F150 Lightning order (day 1 reservation holder), and nearly 7 months for my hybrid F150 when it looked like I’d never receive my Lightning.

After those 2, I’m apathetic about the whole process. It will get here when it does..although it seems to be moving quickly so far.

It’s been a crazy car ordering world since Covid. I honestly didn’t think things would still be this messed up still, but here we are. New norm I suppose.

jthoske

Reaction score
I got the shipped email today, so hoping to have it before the 4th. This is my first vehicle I’ve ordered, and definitely the nicest- so just excited for it to get here.

Wubears71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
GM seems to really be back on track with built/shipping of the SUV's. My 23 Suburban was exactly 2.5 month from me placing order to delivery. Seems even better now.
Ive been waiting on my XL Ultimate to be accepted since January. The dealer expected 3 months but now has no clue since they have received 1 Yukon allocation since April 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts