ORDER UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkboggs

Reaction score
UPDATE TO MY ORDER - today I reached out to GM via chat, until today my order status from GM was “GM has not officially accepted your order”. TODAY the message was “Your order has been accepted for production, but no target production week has been set for it yet.” Is this good news for me??

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mean … you’ve got a 3-page thread that you started on this subject and now you’ve created another thread asking the exact same thing.

As @StephenPT noted in the other thread, going from “order not accepted” to “order accepted” sounds like progress. He even noted that within a few weeks you should get a TPW.

You also have to remember that there are a lot of people here who have been waiting FAR longer than you and certainly FAR longer than me whose orders have not been accepted. I get you’re excited and you want to know instantly what’s going on … but slow down and be patient - it really is a marathon and not a sprint. Call your dealer to see if they have more info as well.

Z15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you got a lot of steps to go;

1100 Preliminary Order Accepted. (Needs dealer allocation to move forward)

2000 Order Accepted by GMAD. (Dealer used Allocation to move order forward)

2500 Order preferenced (“Picked Up”), Sent to Production Control

3000 Order Accepted by Production Control

3100 Order Available to Sequence (now becomes more stable)

3300 Order Selected and scheduled by Assembly Plant (Target Production Week usually available now)

3400 Order broadcasted (in the assembly plant production system, build process is underway and locked in sequence to the end of the line.)

3800 Vehicle Produced, it’s come off the production line. VIN now available.

4000 Vehicle Available to Ship

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dkboggs

Reaction score
I ordered my 2022 Yukon XL Denali in early January. About 2 weeks ago I was told via GM chat “Your vehicle order has been accepted by GMC and is working toward the production process. Please keep in touch with your dealership for the most up-to-date information, or check back later for a status update.”
Today I am told via GM chat “Your order has been submitted by the dealer, but has not been officially accepted by Chevrolet at this time. Please keep in touch with your dealership for the most up-to-date information, or check back later for a status update.”
So I ask for the event code - I was told my event code is 4000.
As I understand 4000 means vehicle is available to ship.
What’s going on here?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17

Latest posts