Order # Tracking - Insight to how long it takes GM to accept

gaffster01

Reaction score
You can have it tracked on Gminsidenews under Chevrolet order tracking. Linton does a great job helping people out.

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Placed my order for Denali XL Duramax/Premier/Max Tow/Air Ride/Advanced Tech, etc. Dealer does have allocation, and nothing ordered had constraint. Dealer did have some way to verify that Duramax orders are being accepted. The one thing that I couldn't get were LPO wheels, for some reason, vehicles ordered with the premium capability package with air ride were not able to add the LPO wheels

Last edited:

BrokerThis

Reaction score
@Toasty did your order get a TPW yet ?

One of my orders is just me they can place an order tomorrow, but 3 items (advanced technology package, max trailer package which I guess includes the air ride option) are on constraint, so if I wanted to keep all of them its looking to be around January at the moment.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
@Toasty did your order get a TPW yet ?

One of my orders is just me they can place an order tomorrow, but 3 items (advanced technology package, max trailer package which I guess includes the air ride option) are on constraint, so if I wanted to keep all of them its looking to be around January at the moment.
I been waiting for a Denali ultimate diesel since end of august. No luck on GM picking it up as of last week!‍♂️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ST27