OR VietVet Is Still Throwing $$$ at 2005 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
What is going on here? Second problem with my rig in 3 days. My recently purchased on ebay, within the last 9 months, HVAC dash controller has a sticky "AUTO" button. Parked and tried to shut off A/C here in Paradise, Ca. and would not shut down and go to manual control. Sticky button did not push out when tabbed the button again, 3-4 times, so I pulled out with my finger nail and all control came back. Just gonna use the manual controls for now till I contact seller and see what the warranty is.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
After reading the receipt sent with the part 9 months ago, I see a 90 day warranty. I did talk to a rep of the company and he suggested I disconnect the battery cables, spray some Isopropyl Alcohol in behind the button and wait for evaporation and even used canned air for a more complete drying effect and see if that frees up the button. It was the first time I had used the "AUTO" button because I always had just set it all manually.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Had new rear emblems prepped and installed on back of my Z71. The BOWTIE/TAHOE one on the driver's side is all blacked and outlined with white and the CHEVROLET one will have that done as well, likely next week. Thoughts?

20220403_135525.jpg

20220403_135531.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the black/white but thats just me.
I can always change to a matching silver color but thought I would try the white first. I believe the entire pic of both with the white will be fine. If look at post #693, the white looks better than stock, IMO. Along with the Escalade rear appliques, I believe the entire pic will look great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan