OPT7 35W HID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
So, I don’t know enough about this stuff, but I’ve been looking at buying them...

Can ya tell me a little about where these go, and how?

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
These are for the low beams--iirc--I went LED awhile ago, so I'm a little rusty. Just unplug you stock bulbs, and plug your stock plug into the ballast. You're good to go.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I don’t know enough about this stuff, but I’ve been looking at buying them...

Can ya tell me a little about where these go, and how?
the opt7 are a good brand, when you mount the ballast just be sure to mount them so the connectors are facing down so water doesn't sit in them because even though there water resistant it still can get in and ruin them eventually

Kodiak Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the power cord to each ballast. Or at least the connection. I can instal my own power if needed. Also what about the control. The wire that tells the light to turn on. Or correct me if I am wrong that might already be installed on the light system. I have a pair of opt7 for my Silverado and would like to put a pair on the wife Yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues