Ongoing Mods to my Esky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do, but i wanna get a new one first because it has a broken clip or clips that keeps it from sitting flush.

Thanks for the compliment...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you check the screws? If you open the rear window there’s a few screws that hold the tail light on, if your missing a screw or screws it could cause that, I had the same issue on mine replaced the missing screws and it looks great now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check the screws? If you open the rear window there’s a few screws that hold the tail light on, if your missing a screw or screws it could cause that, I had the same issue on mine replaced the missing screws and it looks great now

Well i thought we saw a broken clip at the end, but i will gladly check. Ty for the advice.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i thought we saw a broken clip at the end, but i will gladly check. Ty for the advice.

No problem, the LH end on mine would move I thought it was broken then I was doing something back there and noticed the screw was missing

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Goin back together:
a76e32fa28bc547b940117db04949672.jpg

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks killer I love it, never seen a two tone Escalade before

Thanks man... it feels like an all new truck again... lol. Well u kmow what o mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snackcake01