On Start Up Engine Continues To Try To Start-SOLVED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jabberjaw401

jabberjaw401

Reaction score
I just drove my rig back from the shop after replacing my fuel pump. I had driven down to 1/8th tank. Some was lost during the fuel pump change over and then running the crap out of it on the road test. When I picked up and started the engine, the needle was on empty and the yellow light was on next to the gauge. The shop operates behind a Shell station. I put in $5 just to get to my normal Chevron station and then filled up. Here in Oregon, we are not allowed to pump our own gas. The attendant was an older lady that looked to be 65+ but she was all over that place pumping fuel by herself. I gave her the $5 and I saw a look. I thought, "she thinks I am broke in this 05 Z71". I then started to tell her I just had the fuel pump changed at the shop behind her and she said, "No biggie, no explanation needed. I just hate to have to walk all the way back in the office with ANY cash before I can turn the pump on". She said, "slows me down". She told me c/c are easy and fast. Basically, "cash sucks, in her opinion".
Hahaha.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts