Old Manifolds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arowsom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody have any advice on unbolting the exhaust pipes from the manifolds carefully. I have to replace my converter and my manifolds are so rusted I'm thinking they'll break before the bolts come out & I'd rather not have to replace the manifolds as well. Any advice would be MUCH appreciated.

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
Repeated treatments over multiple days of PB Blaster on the bolts/area you need to work on.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Run the truck till they are hot and try it, that is really the only way I've ever done it.

OP
OP
A

arowsom

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Guys. I'll try all of the above and report back.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
REPORT BACK IN GENERAL DISCUSSION!

THIS IS THE TECH FORUM!

GL & THANKS

ff40

ljo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try to find some Kano Kroil, I can't say enough good things about this stuff. This stuff is World's ahead of PB Blaster. While it is pricey, and harder to find, it is "the oil that creeps!"

---------- Post added at 05:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

REPORT BACK IN GENERAL DISCUSSION!

THIS IS THE TECH FORUM!

GL & THANKS

ff40

What a jerk!

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a jerk!

Laugh all you want dude, but its true, I wish I was making this shit up, but I'm not. I've gotten into many street fights before, about a dozen alone during highschool. Most of the time the fight would go like this:

-We face each other and put our fists up
-We start moving around in circles, facing each other ready to fight
-Guy throws a punch, I anticipate his move and dodge his punch
-I then punch him a few times in the chest and stomach area
-He backs away, holding his cheat area groaning in pain
-I then proceed to punch him in his jaw several times and knock him down to the ground
-I look him over, chuckle and leave the area

Most of the time my opponent doesnt even get a punch in, and in the few times where my opponent did get a punch in, it wasnt a good one and was fairly weak. See, I'll admit I'm not very strong, but I am pretty fast and good at dodging punches and anticipating the opponents moves. A few swift hits and they are done son, done!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Laugh all you want dude, but its true, I wish I was making this shit up, but I'm not. I've gotten into many street fights before, about a dozen alone during highschool. Most of the time the fight would go like this:

-We face each other and put our fists up
-We start moving around in circles, facing each other ready to fight
-Guy throws a punch, I anticipate his move and dodge his punch
-I then punch him a few times in the chest and stomach area
-He backs away, holding his cheat area groaning in pain
-I then proceed to punch him in his jaw several times and knock him down to the ground
-I look him over, chuckle and leave the area

Most of the time my opponent doesnt even get a punch in, and in the few times where my opponent did get a punch in, it wasnt a good one and was fairly weak. See, I'll admit I'm not very strong, but I am pretty fast and good at dodging punches and anticipating the opponents moves. A few swift hits and they are done son, done!

Where did this come from? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne