Ok 2.5” installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fireburban

Reaction score
I ran both 305's and 295's. Depends really on the tire. I had Nitto Mud grapplers in 305's, had to do quite a bit of trimming and remolding of the inner fender liners. Also had to trim a tiny bit of body metal from right behind the madflap area in the front wheel wells. The 295's Nitto Trail Grapplers fit better. And the 305's only rubbed at full lock after the trimming, etc.

Bizzo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Bringing this back from the dead because I was doing some searching on the forums regarding leveling kits and suspensions and I see a lot of you are running the CCM kit which I'm considering. How did the kit effect your suspension geometry? Are the CV angles harsh with a level kit and are there any issues with the ball joints after you level?

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Bringing this back from the dead because I was doing some searching on the forums regarding leveling kits and suspensions and I see a lot of you are running the CCM kit which I'm considering. How did the kit effect your suspension geometry? Are the CV angles harsh with a level kit and are there any issues with the ball joints after you level?

I used to have a 1500 with a 2" leveling kit. I wish I had a picture, but as I recall my CV angles were somewhere around 15 degrees, perhaps a little more. They looked safe, but I wouldn't have wanted an angle any higher without swapping out the UCAs for longer ones. That's the reason I decided to go with 2" instead of 2.5" - I was worried about wearing the ball joints prematurely. I had the kit on for around 40k miles before I traded it in, but I didn't have any issues with the suspension in that time.

Drok

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Ive used ccm and now supreme suspension 2.5” both are great levels and ive never had issues with angles even with the rough terrain ive played on. Im about to take the level out cause at this point im done with the jumping up Into and down out of the truck thing, my mil injuries are catching up with me haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844