Oil Pressure Sensor Keeps Failing with Oil Leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

OutandAbout

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Curious, when you flashed the modules did you use the ones in TIS2000? Did yours show newer calibrations available, and did you use them?
Yes and yes. It tells you what needs flashing. The TIS2Web doesn’t show anything newer than the TIS2000 when I search the VIN. I do have the last TIS2000 version though from March, I think anyway. I’ve heard there may be an elusive later version from October or November but have never tracked it down.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
TIS2000 should have an old date (version), and it's not been updated in many years. Chances are you have the final version, especially based on your comparison with TIS2Web.

It's not like TIS2000 is being updated any more.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OutandAbout

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
TIS2000 should have an old date (version), and it's not been updated in many years. Chances are you have the final version, especially based on your comparison with TIS2Web.

It's not like TIS2000 is being updated any more.
Yeah, good enough for what I need with the 2005 Tahoe or anything older if I pick something up. My 2018 Sierra I run the GDS software and will prolly get the TIS2Web subscription for its vin. I know there is updates for shift clunks, need to get the current calibrations and compare to TIS2Web website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts