Oil catch can!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as I am reviewing the JLT website for the can, noticed they don’t ship directly to California due to carb BS. Anyone here get around that?

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So as I am reviewing the JLT website for the can, noticed they don’t ship directly to California due to carb BS. Anyone here get around that?
Best way arount that is 3rd party sale. They are available at Summit Racing and I was no restrictions listed prior, enetered CA as my shipping address, it charged tax and was ready to go. Also Ebay 4vpower thy have 10,000 reviews with 99.5% positive feedbac.

JLT Catch Can.jpg

Reaction score
Sidebar: how difficult are those catch cans to install? On the handyman scale, as a point of reference, I don't even change my own oil.

Hobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much Plug and Play if you get a kit with quick disconnects that match you vehicle. There are many Brands that offer those kits, Elite engineering, JLT, RXP below is a link to a one for reference. Mount can, disconnect stock hose replace with provided hoses. Can sits in between PCV out and inout back into the intake. Only caution is to take care when removing and installing the hose clips. BE CAREFUL the parts on the engine are PLASTIC so take care not to brake any.

http://www.eliteengineeringusa.com/new-gm-truck-e2000-catch-can/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gudmat