Oil and filter recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nap73

Nap73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No not lemon lawing it they sold it to me with BAD brakes and was possibly in an moderate accident with airbag deployment... THEY SHOULD PAY ME BACK for me OVER PAYING and screwing me with faulty brakes

if the air bags have been deployed the VALUE should have been quite a bit less

Minus $3500
they also Vertical tied another item to the sale of the SUV which is also a violation of FEDERAL LAW :

minus $1100

So i'm owed 4.9k (including the cost of replacement of the brakes )

Section 1 of the Sherman Act is the federal antitrust statute most often cited in vertical restraint cases. Section 1 prohibits 'every contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade' (15 USC, section 1 (2012)).

The vehicle was advertised as being Safety OK
How safe is a 6000 pound SUV with faulty brakes they also LIED under penalty of perjury Which is a FELONY and stated the actual mileage being 840,000 miles.. onto the title...

This is PERMANENTLY on the TITLE History it NEVER goes away

New 12V+ battery corrected the electrical issues.. :eek: :rolleyes: I have not had a problem since electrical wise...

Thou shell check the voltages when troubleshooting.:whip:

also for the current engine issue that was cause by the idiots at the chain shop THEY destroyed my engine they forgot to tighten the oil filter and plug screw and the oil was lost over a short distance of 164 miles

it knocks on Bank 1 cylinder #3 or #5. and heavy valve clacking on bank 1.

IF I WANTED TO GET RID OF IT I WOULD HAVE CRASHED IT ALL READY I could have gotten a pretty nice pay out of 1.01million(or more) dollars By forcing the person that was tailagting me to push me into the 18wheeler that ran the stop sign..(fail to yield to right away traffic)
few weeks ago

It was set up perfectly i was just 1 second off other wise I would have hit the rear wheels of the tractor without slipping under the trailer. I ended up getting down from 55 to 10 and moved carefully off the road slightly (did not want to get stuck in the dirt)

also for the fun of it today a van that was tailgating me I forced him to eat some large rocks into his VAN that is what he gets He blew out two tires on his van after running them over. Instant karma :rotflmao: I hope he learned his lesson and has to pay a lot of money to fix it...

My brain is powerful I can instantly calculate geometry and physics In real time I may not know how to do it in the written format but can apply it to real life situations... that is what counts anyways.. :jawdrop:

:fuckyea:

840k miles ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
840k miles ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes they fudged up they should pay for the damage the was incurred on the title...

and removing invalid or mistake data from carfax is nearly impossible
( if they did ,it would invalidate the service)

7c5b74bd0d2947fc608631e06f1d3a09.jpg

Last edited:

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
I'm sure it has a lot to do with your LFA being AFM with VVT and my LY6 is non-AFM with VVT

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No not lemon lawing it they sold it to me with BAD brakes and was possibly in an moderate accident with airbag deployment... THEY SHOULD PAY ME BACK for me OVER PAYING and screwing me with faulty brakes

if the air bags have been deployed the VALUE should have been quite a bit less

Minus $3500
they also Vertical tied another item to the sale of the SUV which is also a violation of FEDERAL LAW :

minus $1100

So i'm owed 4.9k (including the cost of replacement of the brakes )

Section 1 of the Sherman Act is the federal antitrust statute most often cited in vertical restraint cases. Section 1 prohibits 'every contract, combination in the form of trust or otherwise, or conspiracy, in restraint of trade' (15 USC, section 1 (2012)).

The vehicle was advertised as being Safety OK
How safe is a 6000 pound SUV with faulty brakes they also LIED under penalty of perjury Which is a FELONY and stated the actual mileage being 840,000 miles.. onto the title...

This is PERMANENTLY on the TITLE History it NEVER goes away

New 12V+ battery corrected the electrical issues.. :eek: :rolleyes: I have not had a problem since electrical wise...

Thou shell check the voltages when troubleshooting.:whip:

also for the current engine issue that was cause by the idiots at the chain shop THEY destroyed my engine they forgot to tighten the oil filter and plug screw and the oil was lost over a short distance of 164 miles

it knocks on Bank 1 cylinder #3 or #5. and heavy valve clacking on bank 1.

IF I WANTED TO GET RID OF IT I WOULD HAVE CRASHED IT ALL READY I could have gotten a pretty nice pay out of 1.01million(or more) dollars By forcing the person that was tailagting me to push me into the 18wheeler that ran the stop sign..(fail to yield to right away traffic)
few weeks ago

It was set up perfectly i was just 1 second off other wise I would have hit the rear wheels of the tractor without slipping under the trailer. I ended up getting down from 55 to 10 and moved carefully off the road slightly (did not want to get stuck in the dirt)

also for the fun of it today a van that was tailgating me I forced him to eat some large rocks into his VAN that is what he gets He blew out two tires on his van after running them over. Instant karma :rotflmao: I hope he learned his lesson and has to pay a lot of money to fix it...

My brain is powerful I can instantly calculate geometry and physics In real time I may not know how to do it in the written format but can apply it to real life situations... that is what counts anyways.. :jawdrop:

:fuckyea:
upload_2019-11-13_21-44-40.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons