Oh Happy Day!!! ...2022 Yukon AT4 (Redwood Metallic) arrival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah...same here. Couldnt go for an F10 M5 (mod'd) to a 5.3l and expect any fun lol. Sad though that the ECU is lock on this year :(.

P.S Looks like they forgot to install the driver side rims on your avatar pic ;)

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
P.S Looks like they forgot to install the driver side rims on your avatar pic ;)
That's my hack job of an attempt to add wheels to get a visual of how my ride will look. lol.

I've decided to leave the stock coloring how it is, instead of color matching the surrounding grille, and that liftgate plate out back. Instead, I'm going with a brushed look for the wheels, with a tinted clear coat. That should give the wheels some depth (no pun intended), and it should complement the factory coloring in those two areas.

As it stands, the wheels are currently on the water and should arrive around mid to late May. I may change my mind on the wheel design and get something else, but so far the KG1 Swoop's 26x14 are the top choice. They'll be wrapped in 35x13.50r26 Fury's, not the Venom Power 33's - because the profile is too low for my taste.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gave my baby a wash and ceramic coating today... Bought this shiner on Amazon on Friday, and it arrived the next day. I've already gone through a half bottle cleaning my AT4 today, but the shine is unreal. I had to rebuff the paint after putting on a few miles, but that was because of the tire dressing runoff. Otherwise, I would highly recommend this Fortify Shine Armour product... Just look at the reviews.

Attachments

• AT4 Clean 1.jpg
    AT4 Clean 1.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 14
  • AT4 Clean 2.jpg
    AT4 Clean 2.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 12
  • AT4 Clean 4.jpg
    AT4 Clean 4.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 15
  • AT4 Clean 5.jpg
    AT4 Clean 5.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glam 3.jpgGlam 4 (2).jpgGlam 6.jpgGlam 22 (2).jpgGlam 21.jpg

It seemed kind of unusual not to include some of these progress pictures of my ride, since this was the first thread I made on this forum. Our rides are always a work in progress, so I'll keep you posted with my up and coming mods. And thanks for subscribing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh