Oh Happy Day!!! ...2022 Yukon AT4 (Redwood Metallic) arrival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Little hint for washing. I just stand on the top of the rear tires to wash the back half of the roof. I really like the metallic finished GM is using on these vehicles, really lights up when the sun hits it.

Aviator_386

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I received a lot of head turning and pointing today after driving it around locally... I gave her her first bath today, and did as much detailing as I could stand. I also bought a lot of cleaning supplies too, so I'll be ready for the next round. What I really need is a good quality duster to reach those hard-to-get places like the rear roof and center hood area near the cowl.
Beautiful SUV, congrats! For a tool to help with washing those hard to reach places, check out Autofanatic’s wash mop kit. There’s a review on YouTube for it. I purchased one and it’s a bit pricey, but it’s an amazing tool.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking Yukon. Nice color!
I really love this color with a passion. Every time I look at it in different lighting, it transitions from a deep burgandy in dark lighting, to a metallic rootbeer in direct sunlight or florescent lighting. And with SoCal being such a sunny state year-round, this metallic color will thrive.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like you got the 6.2 w/OEM upgraded exhaust..lets hear it (cold start and a few revs once warmed). Corsa is on my list for my 6.2.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really love this color with a passion. Every time I look at it in different lighting, it transitions from a deep burgandy in dark lighting, to a metallic rootbeer in direct sunlight or florescent lighting. And with SoCal being such a sunny state year-round, this metallic color will thrive.
GM really has done good things with these new metallic colors. Our satin steel does the same kind of thing, gray when cloudy but light blue when sunny and blings like a diamond in the direct sunlight

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same as my old 2006 BMW E60 M5 in Indy Red. On a cloudy day it was kinda burgundy but on sunny (Florida) days, like a blazing deep orange.

OP
OP
ProfeZZor X

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you got the 6.2 w/OEM upgraded exhaust..lets hear it (cold start and a few revs once warmed). Corsa is on my list for my 6.2.
If I'm going to spend this kind of cheese on this vehicle, it better have the 6.2... And honestly, I wouldn't have purchased it if it didn't. It was one of my bare minimum requirements (AT4, Pano-roof, Cat-Back exhaust, retractable steps, 6.2 V8, Black nameplates). I really wanted the AT4 Premium Plus package that came with everything on my list, but the ones I found over the months were all customer orders, and the order I did place wouldn't have been ready for another 8 months from now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic