Officially Official

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...sounds like something I'll be checking out for sure! Agreed about the pictures. Newbie and just figured out how to even start a thread lol. I will be working on it this evening and will get the pictures under way!!

It's the 6.0 and has 109 k MILES. It was built in Canada but aparantly not for here. Friends brother owned it from new and brought it back with him when he came back home from the states. Unfortunately it sat for amost 2 yesrs which led to come additional issues. It was indoors 90% of the time...the other 10% it became a snow bank...but not moving much never helps matters any! Once I got it I atleast ran it and drove around the yard to keep things functioning. I have another 350LS with 80k (km) that will be overhauled and eventually end up in the Denali. The truck itself will be like new after this so not letting a bad engine down the road take it out haha! I'll post pics....its actually happening. There have been times i wished it wasn't but its true! Ahahaa!

As Arnold always said...I'll be back!
Holy crap 109k is just broken in for these engines. I can’t believe you were so fortunate to find an 02 with that low of mileage. That’s a unicorn. These engines typically go 400-500,000 miles without a rebuild if maintained good. As for pics, you can add them anytime by clicking on the “Upload a File” button at the bottom of your posts, then browse through your pictures and select them. Up to 5 pics per post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33