Official oem/replica wheel thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Where’s the center caps? They look unfinished without them.
They’re declads, as far as I know they don’t make center caps for them. Would need to get the measurements and see if center caps off another wheel will fit

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re declads, as far as I know they don’t make center caps for them. Would need to get the measurements and see if center caps off another wheel will fit

The diameter of the cap isn't the problem, it's mounting it. The cap snaps into the hole in the chrome cladding. Most just silicone caps in place, but I wanted mine to snap in like factory.

Here's a general synopsis of what I did, starting on post #254: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/growing-up-doesnt-have-to-suck.93510/page-26

They're just rings made from PVC pipe, one glued inside the other, then epoxied into the wheels.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
The diameter of the cap isn't the problem, it's mounting it. The cap snaps into the hole in the chrome cladding. Most just silicone caps in place, but I wanted mine to snap in like factory.

Here's a general synopsis of what I did, starting on post #254: https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/growing-up-doesnt-have-to-suck.93510/page-26

They're just rings made from PVC pipe, one glued inside the other, then epoxied into the wheels.

That is pretty clever, it came out good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy