Official Harbor Freight win or lose thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! You got yours for the price of the one I bought about a month ago. I couldn't justify spending the extra on the one you got, but I studied them closely. Other than the different drawer layout and side tray, the legs on yours is made of slightly thicker steel. You can't beat 'em for the cost. Their 20%-off coupons don't apply to the carts or tool boxes, but it does for the optional fold-out tray, which I recommend adding.

Mine:

https://www.harborfreight.com/tool-storage/tool-carts/30-in-4-drawer-black-tech-cart-64096.html

We have the same black one as you do. Love it, just wish it was bigger.

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't recall the model number but my floor jack from HF worked great to put my jeep lift on. Used it several times without issue.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
9 Mil nitrile gloves- WIN.

06c6324fa0b84139a699783d06aedb6e.jpg

These things are TOUGH. I pulled a 5.3, disassembled it, scrubbed about 95% of every internal surface with a multitude of wire brushes, reassembled and installed it and used only about 6 pair of these throughout the entire process.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't recall the model number but my floor jack from HF worked great to put my jeep lift on. Used it several times without issue.

Yaaaas. I had a 2 (or 2.5?) ton aluminum "racing" jack that I abused for almost a decade before the seals wore out. I now have a 3 ton low-profile steel floor jack:

64264_W8.jpg

...that I outfitted with their cross beam:

60762_W3.jpg

I also scored a new 3 ton low-profile/long reach floor jack:

64241_W3.jpg

It was a demo that spent it's life zip-tied to the display rack. I wasn't really in the market for another one, but it was in the clearance section for $75 cuz it was missing a handle. As I carried the heavy sum'***** to the checkout, a store employee told me I could have the handle from a jack a customer returned damaged. I got a new $180+ jack for ~$80. Either one of my 3-tons pick up the side of my neighbor's crewcab 2500 with no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd