Official 00-06 Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade drop guide with pics...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No and yes. Everything clears, but sharp right turns combined with bumps-dips my drivers side rear tire hits the wheel well liner. But that's because theres a bulge for the autoride compressor. So a typical non autoride tahoe would not hit. I need to find out the offset on these ltz wheels, might get 1/2" or 1" spacers.
Ok cool thanks im liking your original setup.... not too high... not too low and i kinda wanna run that tire size because i can still get all terrain tires i still wanna run.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Ok cool thanks im liking your original setup.... not too high... not too low and i kinda wanna run that tire size because i can still get all terrain tires i still wanna run.

Yea it's perfect for fitting a factory size tire. Still have a ton of sidewall for ride comfort.

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it's perfect for fitting a factory size tire. Still have a ton of sidewall for ride comfort.
I actually wonder if it will be enough drop now..... the truck im picking up was a government issue truck and basically has Z71 suspension. I'll take some measurements when I get it home.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I actually wonder if it will be enough drop now..... the truck im picking up was a government issue truck and basically has Z71 suspension. I'll take some measurements when I get it home.

Should be same exact measurements after drop.

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After picking it up not sure if I wanna try a basic rear drop to level it out first or go for the full mild drop all around lol

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After picking it up not sure if I wanna try a basic rear drop to level it out first or go for the full mild drop all around lol
I've got a rear set of belltech springs for sale if you want to level it out.

1bdhoe23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Belltech drop shocks on the front, dim spindles, 3" keys, rear air shocks and helper bags(drag race often so it launches very hard with them adjusted) modded sway bar links front and rear, custom spring rate 5.5" rear springs, notched frame, belltech bumps, Spohn Panhard, Spohn uca and lca. I sit 30" in the front and 31 in the rear.

IMG_20190212_174557.jpg AirBrush_20190115120504.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63