Off Topic - TAC Center Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dancastro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My question pertains to a '23 Terrain...not getting good info from a Terrain forum (this forum has much more participation than any Terrain forum I've found), so I thought I'd try it here;
In addition to my Yukon, I have a '23 Terrain & have a problem with the HVAC temp display (the 2 knobs that display temp settings for driver & passenger). When the auto headlights are on the temp displays constantly pulsate from bright to dim. When headlights go off, problem disappears. Had it into the dealer yesterday, they replaced the HVAC head, same problem. They checked another '23, same problem.
They told me they bumped the problem to the TAC Center.
Anybody have any experience with TAC? Can TAC be contacted directly?
I assume with this "non-critical" issue I may be waiting longer for a solution than I am for my parking assist chip for the Yukon!
TIA

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They only exist to help GM techs. Not you or anyone else. I promise they are doing their job no need to get involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2