OEM Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, since when does someone who's been on this forum for years suddenly come to being called a dick for asking honest questions to someone who just showed up and is trying to use this place to make money?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Holy shit, since when does someone who's been on this forum for years suddenly come to being called a dick for asking honest questions to someone who just showed up and is trying to use this place to make money?

Why do you have to ask all the hard questions???.... your such a dick :happy175:

OP
OP
loudtahoe

loudtahoe

Reaction score
Okay so they are selling that light at cost.
That “GMstore” will buy in bulk at a discount. So they can do that.
Half the time they aren’t even “oem”.
Just some china crap that’s in a GM box.
Fine have it your way.
I’ll message the guy for paying to do this.
But letting one bad apple ruin it is dumb?
I’m just trying to help everyone out.
Including myself.
So why wouldn’t I?
You wouldn’t do the same if you could?
I’m just trying to be competitive to the online store. While actually selling true oem parts at a discount.

I called you a dick, not because I don’t want to be questioned.
Because I’m trying to compete and you come in here saying that I don’t compare.
That would be me going to your business to advertise the guy down the road cause he can do it for 10$ cheaper.

See where I’m coming from?
I’m just trying to help everyone.
If you don’t want to buy stuff from me, but you want info. Sure I don’t care I’ll tell you anything about whatever part you want.
Even to what dealers have it close to you.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok now I’ve heard it all. The other GM dealers aren’t even selling real GM parts. Get fu**ing real. Guys, check out the other dealers prices. Most of what I checked on this guys prices can be beat at the other dealers. See for yourself, just google GM followed by the part number. Call me a dick @loudtahoe, see where that’s going to get you. Who exactly are you competing with, because I don’t see any other GM dealers coming onto our forum and advertising for free, so show me where that happens? Where’s your competition? Oh yeah, it’s online at the dealers website. Which costs them to run and maintain. This forum is paid for by us, the supporting members, our paid vendors, and advertising. Become a paid vendor and sell all you want. Support our forum if you want to make money off us.

OP
OP
loudtahoe

loudtahoe

Reaction score
I didn’t say other GM dealers..
I said online stores.
Anywho though,
Have a good day man!
It was a thrill chatting.
I’ll take my post down cause it offended you.
I’ll message about becoming a dealer on here.
I’m for supporting the forum.
I’ve been on here for 8 years.
No need to get all upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
um, I still want to order those body seals left/right just been waiting to get priority's taken care of first, I need shipping cost figured out to 95219
20789463 L upper seal 128.65 cost 84.74
20789464 R upper seal 128.65 cost 84.74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98