OEM Navigation 2019 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctahoe09

Reaction score
Does anyone know how much is it to add the naviagtion from a chevy dealer. I have the 8" infotainment touchscreen but no navigation. Has anyone had this done before?

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can’t answer you’re exact question. But why don’t you get a mount and just use you’re phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use Waze. So much better than the factory GPS. Always hated the built in ones anyway.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend something aftermarket, easier to upgrade in a couple years when everything changes again, if your vehicle did not come with nav from the factory they might have to add some stuff at unknown cost and then it just becomes obsolete and then to upgrade again you have to go aftermarket at that point anyway or just stick with whatever they gave you. just my .02

OP
OP
ctahoe09

ctahoe09

Reaction score
I agree with you guys the're much better options out there. I am just surprise for how much we pay for these SUVs you would imagine this would be standard. Luckily it came with android auto and I can use google maps on it. But just disappointing. I should have double check it but didnt.

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what manufacturer you choose. They are all just meh. Nothing special. Auto were always behind the curve on tech.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what manufacturer you choose. They are all just meh. Nothing special. Auto were always behind the curve on tech.

+100

If you’re not using CarPlay or android you’re doing it wrong.

OP
OP
ctahoe09

ctahoe09

Reaction score
I called the dealer and apparently I dont have the option to upgrade because I don't have and SD slot where the 2 USB connections are. Also question so I've been using android auto and it displays google maps on the screen. Is there a way that everytime I get in my truck and turn it on where it automatically connects without having it plugged in to a usb?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep