oem Headrest dvd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi guys - does anyone know the part numbers for the items marked in red in the pic? so the wiring and the module. the guy im buying the headrest has the headrest, remote and headphones, thats it.
1276e249b01093aea889767c32e35c3e.jpg

thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't do it. Even though you can find anything those are gonna be a hard find. That's the connection cable to the brain. It distributes the power and video signal. The remote also talks to that box through the tv.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
blkonblk

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
are aftermarket (ex. concept BSD-905) better then oem? i thought oem (invision) are good tvs.

OP
OP
blkonblk

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
blkonblk

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
adding some info on the invison headrest part #s for anyone looking for them in the future

schema.png
partnumber.png

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Do you have the AUX option on your factory head unit? If so just select the REAR to mirror the DVD or aux input. I bought aftermarket headrests and just plugged the AV cables into rear entertainment console.

OP
OP
blkonblk

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the AUX option on your factory head unit? If so just select the REAR to mirror the DVD or aux input. I bought aftermarket headrests and just plugged the AV cables into rear entertainment console

in 2012 units there is no aux option in the rear

OP
OP
blkonblk

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so got this figured out and installed. used PAC GMRVD2 for easy connection to the head unit and retention of the oem overhead tv. noe i can play a dvd from the headunit and it will play in all tvs, i can play the headrest dvd and it will play in all tvs and with sound through the speakers. happy camper :). ill put together a drawing and post it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout