Odd Question - RE: Rear bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RockyMountainHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is the lower black plastic it's own part of the bumper on a '21 or is all one piece? Asking, because if it is a separate part, then i could replace it on my LT and add the dual exit performance exhaust vs side exit....

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I crawled under mine just now. It sure looks like it is two pieces. I see a magnaflow muffler and custom dual exhaust in my future :) LOL

OP
OP
RockyMountainHoe

RockyMountainHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I crawled under mine just now. It sure looks like it is two pieces. I see a magnaflow muffler and custom dual exhaust in my future :) LOL

thanks.... i can't imagine that part is overly expensive, if it can be purchased separately....

OP
OP
RockyMountainHoe

RockyMountainHoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
update (for anyone that cares) - it appears this is very possible.... i talked to the parts manager at my purchase dealership and he went through and checked and he verified that it is a separate part the dual exhuast rear valance is part number 84751055.... he also verified that the upper piece (the actual bumper) is the exact same part number for an LT as it is for a high country.... the rear valance list price is 315 but can be found through direct parts sites for less than 220 (there is a $75 core charge though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14