Obd2 dongle for torque app

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
there is a test that the torque pro runs to determine the capabilities of the adapter being used, I bought a couple of adapters neither would even complete the test

I'm not sure... if you can tell me which menus to go into I can test it for you.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, I will try to get a screen shot in a day or two it's raining cats & dogs outside and probably for the next couple days straight and i'm already soaked I was out scrubbing caked up mud off the wheel wells since it was wet out already makes the job easier.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
ok, I will try to get a screen shot in a day or two it's raining cats & dogs outside and probably for the next couple days straight and i'm already soaked I was out scrubbing caked up mud off the wheel wells since it was wet out already makes the job easier.

I was looking through different settings and found a benchmark test that shows how many times per second it samples the PIDs.

This unit is benchmarking at around 23 with a max of 24.5. Not as good as some but for less than $15 I'm happy.

Also this unit is able to read and clear ECM, TCM, ABS, and SRS codes via the ChevroSys Free app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17