Oakland Raiders Memorabilia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The NFL has pissed me off for the last time. I am selling this Oakland Raiders Gnome-make a decent offer.

Also selling a verified Spalding signed team football from 1969. The blue ink names have faded a bit but can still read. I had verified at a local sports memorabilia shop.

Selling a new metal wall hanging Oakland Raiders/Coors Light display.

Again, make a decent offer. Contact me thru this site or email at [email protected]

IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0029.JPG

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gonna change your screen name too? I quit watching regularly when Don Shula retired and quit watching permanently, last year, when those commies and useful idiots started their anti-american antics.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Gonna change your screen name too? I quit watching regularly when Don Shula retired and quit watching permanently, last year, when those commies and useful idiots started their anti-american antics.
I have already contacted the forum about changing my screen name. About 2 hours sgo. Will probably hear tomorrow. Sick up and fed with the whole mess. After watching NFL 55 years, I am outta here. F&*k 'em. If ypu know any brain dead idiots have them contact me for the items. Thanks

00 TAHOE LT "LUTHER"

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brother how much for the football? Not for me but my sis is a die hard fan

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wetdawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
While it is the off season, any of this Oakland Raider memorabilia still for sale/trade?
And 1970 was my FAN era - did you know that George Blanda was QB & Kicker for the University of Kentucky? I am a fan of the players - not necessarily the ownership.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sorry, I was away from the forum for a while. All items sold to the same local lady. Glad it is gone. Especially after what I have heard about and witnessed this season. Still playing their games of bull$hit. I only watch college now but even that is going to go to heel when they start paying those guys and girls. I have been a pretty steady NASCAR fan for years but now they are getting on the Hate NRA bandwagon and now I am done with that. Looks like my only sport I can really get involved with now is "Beer Chugging". Works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011