NS's 2012 ccsb build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carbon fiber came in today. Good foot of it was tore up from usps doing a terrible job handling it. Luckily I still think the sheet is big enough to get the job done. Messaged the seller I bought it from and was issued a full refund and get to keep the vinyl. Should have it wrapped and mounted tomorrow evening

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hood wrap done. Turned out good. Used some lower end vinyl so if it ends up failing because of the complex curve will just end up using some matte black vinyl we have at work and just make it look like it’s primered lol

Heres the only pic I have currently as I didn’t get done till dark and needed to shut the shop down
EAD89CD0-4DAB-4A41-AAA1-DFA6B0E28B7D.jpeg

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man. Plans are when funds come available is to paint the hood and get painted bumper caps. Also switch the middle silver bumper piece to a black one and I think I’ll be happy with the front end after that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14