NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the pac module mentioned above tied to my first pioneer unit, then the clarion I had the last couple years, it died about eventually. And it worked terribly with my clarion headunit. It only wired sporadically with the steering wheel controls and then about a year ago it jsut quite all together. I had no onstar audio(not that I use it), no door chimes, or steering wheel controls whatsoever. I believe I went with the crux unit for our gen trucks when I put my last pioneer apple car play unit installed as the shop said I had ordered the wrong interface and that’s what he had stocked for my truck.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the pac module mentioned above tied to my first pioneer unit, then the clarion I had the last couple years, it died about eventually. And it worked terribly with my clarion headunit. It only wired sporadically with the steering wheel controls and then about a year ago it jsut quite all together. I had no onstar audio(not that I use it), no door chimes, or steering wheel controls whatsoever. I believe I went with the crux unit for our gen trucks when I put my last pioneer apple car play unit installed as the shop said I had ordered the wrong interface and that’s what he had stocked for my truck.

well hell. I ordered the pac module from crutchfield after talking with a tech person and that is what they told me to get.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything is all wired up and working as it should. I went with a cheap dual touchscreen and most dual radios do not support steering wheel controls. No biggie. Will get picks once I pull back apart and add my backup camera

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck for a drive and now have a whine upon acceleration and driving. Now to figure that out. Anyone have that kinda issue?

My 06 SD whines around 35-40mph while accelerating, but goes away letting off the gas pedal. It sorta sounds like someone blowing over a glass bottle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne