NS's 2005 ccsb Denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a quick write-up on how y'all are installing the usb port in the cigarette lighter spot? Should just be 2 wires?

Very sharp truck btw....love the Sierra Denali's.
I was searching for my write up, but it’s buried somewhere in the GMT800 thread...

I used these:

AUTEK DC DC Converter Buck Module 12V/24V To 5V 3A USB Output Step Down Voltage Regulator Charge Compatible for iPad iPhone 4S 5 6/6 Plus etc (Standard USB) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BMIVFK8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fab_zqGHFb172HPSM

ICESPRING 2 Ports Dual USB 3.0... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY1WDIU?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

You’ll need the buck module to step the voltage down from 12 to 5volts.

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That Billet, to 90s. Love the stance.

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought a cheap touchscreen for the truck. Anyone with a Denali (Y91 bose system) know what wiring harness I need to use to retain all option? The one I believe I need is the SOOGM-15V but I just want to check before ordering

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate it man. Have you had experience with this one? The one I mention is Crux and that’s what Sonicelectronix references for me but I was looking at this one as well but wasn’t sure
I have had the one I linked in 3 vehicles and it worked flawlessly...I used a diff brand before (Access I believe) and the steering wheel controls hardly ever worked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk