Now what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willxfs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking rig you have there! Shoot us a few more pics when you get a chance. Good luck.

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had problems with mine. It ended to but up the dumb design of the electrical contact points inside the tail light itself.

OP
OP
jonhowe88

jonhowe88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
which contacts are you referring too? I ended up changing out the circuit boards inside the tail lights. Still having the same issue. I just got my new combination switch in the mail, so that is next on the list.

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which contacts are you referring too? I ended up changing out the circuit boards inside the tail lights. Still having the same issue. I just got my new combination switch in the mail, so that is next on the list.
I seem to recall that the electricity was running through a series of... like sheet metal tabs that i had to bend up so they would contact the bulbs again. Not sure if that makes sense...

OP
OP
jonhowe88

jonhowe88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know which tabs you are talking about, they are made into the circuit board. Instead of trying to clean and reuse the circuit boards, I just installed new ones.

OP
OP
jonhowe88

jonhowe88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone for their input and help. I finally got it fixed, ended up being the headlight and and blinker wiring loom. A mouse had gotten in there and chewed on some of the wires and loom. 20210409_184348.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish