Not my HOE, But I like it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha nice, I thought about Whelen TIR3 grille LED lights in white but may not do it anymore, these guyse have them in red!

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get TIR3's in white, red, blue, amber and green. But why get an LED thats one color when there are a ton of nice options with dual color light heads.

I have installed one of those Howler horns... those things are great, stand in front and your balls vibrate lol

OP
OP
Porkins

Porkins

Dead Terrorist
Reaction score
You can get TIR3's in white, red, blue, amber and green. But why get an LED thats one color when there are a ton of nice options with dual color light heads.

I have installed one of those Howler horns... those things are great, stand in front and your balls vibrate lol

So I take your a firefighter or First Responder by your sig?

Yeah,I have heard the the Whelen Howler is alot better the Federal Rumbler.I'd like to have one on my POV after I finish school and join the force.

HMFDZ28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I take your a firefighter or First Responder by your sig?

Yeah,I have heard the the Whelen Howler is alot better the Federal Rumbler.I'd like to have one on my POV after I finish school and join the force.

Voli fire fighter but work for a Motorola communications company and we deal with emergency lighting for FD, EMS, PD, and municipalities.

Black Hoe

Reaction score
Mine is going to look just like that! All Red inner edge with 4 red/clear spilt LINZ6's in the grille. In the rear side windows will be Red/Amber Talons and the rear will have a Dominator-8 TIR-3 with Red/Amber/Blue! The siren will be a Unitrol Omega 5000 Dual-Mode wired into 2 Whelen SA-314P speakers. My FD mechanic does all my light/siren/radio work.

OP
OP
Porkins

Porkins

Dead Terrorist
Reaction score
Mine is going to look just like that! All Red inner edge with 4 red/clear spilt LINZ6's in the grille. In the rear side windows will be Red/Amber Talons and the rear will have a Dominator-8 TIR-3 with Red/Amber/Blue! The siren will be a Unitrol Omega 5000 Dual-Mode wired into 2 Whelen SA-314P speakers. My FD mechanic does all my light/siren/radio work.

Please notify me when you post some pictures up. Because I'd really liked to see your setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne