North Florida - South Georgia Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm down for a meet if you guys ever get one together. I'm in Jax, in the Southside area. ;)

TransAmPlaya7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, we have a meet set up for February 22nd. We're heading to the car museum, this is always a great cruise. We're leaving out of JAX, anyone is welcome to join. Who wants to hit the street?

Mike you better bring that Hoe out!

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
Right off of 295 and Baymeadows. East Hampton neighborhood.

Sweet. I'm down on 103rd. You should come out with TransAm and I. We're in a local club out here and we meet up all the time. I've been trying to get Nathan out but he likes to work ungodly hours...

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to be PMed dates and times and I'll be there

dropmech

Puddle Pirate
Reaction score
I need to be PMed dates and times and I'll be there

Check out SSPjax.com. We meet up just about every weekend. Grab dinner and head out to the local meets, where ever they are that weekend. We also have ocassional road trips. They just went on a trip to P-Cola to see the car museum there for the day. We have a chapter in Miami as well and we do half-way meets with those guys from time to time. Good group of guys. I'll be with my kids this coming up weekend but the following weekend I'll be back in town and meeting up with those guys. I'll let you know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan