Norma clamp!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Prospect62

Prospect62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll never have Corsa money, at least not to spend on exhaust pipes.

If anything I'll probably end up welding a Flowmaster 50 or 70 series in place of the stocker.

nglauer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll never have Corsa money, at least not to spend on exhaust pipes.

If anything I'll probably end up welding a Flowmaster 50 or 70 series in place of the stocker.
Don't feel bad, I'm right there with ya. My biggest vehicle upgrade anymore is when I replace my tires lol. Not wheels, just tires lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WifesYukon17

Reaction score
I have a Corsa on my F150 and its hands down worth the price of admission. I've had systems in the past like flowmaster and magnaflow and the drone just sucks. Its like you can't have the best of both worlds from those systems. With Corsa you can. Its really kinda strange how loud my Corsa system is WOT and when you let off it just goes quiet. I have the "extreme" version on my F150 and there is no drone what so ever at 80 mph. Good luck getting that from Flowmaster or Magnaflow. You either get loud and drone or quiet and non-exciting from other systems. Save up and buy once/cry once.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore