NorcalSS kit, broken DJM end links- help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe y'all can answer one question for me. The shop that installed my lowering kit didn't install the two energy suspension bumpstops that came with Tony's kit. Where exactly do they go? Because my steering needs some TLC, it looks like I'm getting sway bars, GMT900 brakes, and new wheels and tires and I want to make damn sure my suspension is exactly perfect this time around.
Those go in place of the stock rear bump stops but you need to do the free travel mod first. There’s plenty of info on that here and on the web.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to grease mine those weekend and the pass side link is broken. Can they be purchased separately?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to grease mine those weekend and the pass side link is broken. Can they be purchased separately?
Contact Tony @NORCAL SS about this. They’re warrantied for life so if you installed them correct you should be covered. I got a new passenger side one under warranty. Also, I just noticed that DJM’s instructions are wrong for the 00-06 kit. Here’s the link. If you look at figure #7 and read the instructions below it, they say to bolt the sway bar to the OUTSIDE of the end link but the picture clearly shows it on the inside. On the 07-14 it bolts to the outside because the endlink offsets to the other direction, but on the 00-06 it needs to bolt to the inside. I contacted them and they know the instructions are wrong but haven’t gotten around to changing them so if you installed them wrong you should still be covered.
http://djmsuspension.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/RK2000.pdf

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought jeep rubicon end links and i belive i bent one a little bit but its worked perfect for 5 years. im lowered 5" in the rear

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
i bought jeep rubicon end links and i belive i bent one a little bit but its worked perfect for 5 years. im lowered 5" in the rear

Can you post the link to the jeep end links?
Do you have any pics of how its bent?