NEW VERSION NORCAL SS'S 00-20 6" Rear Drop springs TAHOE YUKON ESCALADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony, with the 6" spring and air assist bags do you anticipate any issues towing? At some point I think this truck will do some pulling (enclosed single car trailer).

With helper bags will be no issue at all towing. The spring rate i specd out plus space in coils (not like the compressed other brands) the bags will work very well while towing.

If 10 15w7s in back of a 08 burban in a box with 2 batteries in the back (prob about 800 pounds) with helper bags in these springs worked fine you will be fine towing.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
we are looking at due out of production and coated 1-2nd week of February.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am also trust me. out of 50 sets only looks like 8 people are interested but im hoping in a few months ill sell out of them.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
first 07+ nnbs with pre production final springs. Just finished up more info in the morning when I can take more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5262.jpg
    IMG_5262.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IN STOCK READY TO SHIP. Thanks again guys

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I will be ordering this probably the beggining of the spring, I was just wondering if the djm shocks from the 3/5 will still work?

Otherwise, what would be the price for the springs, belltech shocks, and bumpstops shipped.to 07470?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they should work but the ride with the belltechs rides better but you can slap em in and see how you like it.