NORCAL SS Kit info/tech on how to level the rear of a 2015 up GM SUV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01SLE

Reaction score
Well I moved them to 3 9/16" and the truck went up 1/2". Problem is I dont think unthreading the plastic caps from the metal rods any further is a good idea. I feel like im at longest they'll go without the plastic cap popping off the metal threads. So ill have to buy some longer machine screws and make my own or something. But at least the rear end started to rise.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
pm me i can help yah or call me

01SLE

Reaction score
I figured this out, I just bought the 3" long 10-24 machine screws and cut the head off of them. That gave me that last bit of adjustment I needed. Total length ended up being 3 5/8" to sit level and 3 3/4" for a 1/2" rake back to front.

01SLE

Reaction score
What are your measurements from ground to fender up front and rear?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front driver is 35 3/4", front pass 35 7/8", both sides rear are 36 1/8" after settling this week.

Tires are 285/45r22

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front driver is 35 3/4", front pass 35 7/8", both sides rear are 36 1/8" after settling this week.

Tires are 285/45r22
Wow... that's a major difference compared to what I have now... I used the strut cup and it's at 33.5 in front but I don't like how it rides so am about to install the drop spindles. Now seeing that the spindle don't go that low I'm seriously considering it... smh...

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow... that's a major difference compared to what I have now... I used the strut cup and it's at 33.5 in front but I don't like how it rides so am about to install the drop spindles. Now seeing that the spindle don't go that low I'm seriously considering it... smh...

And I'm 35.25 in the rear

01SLE

Reaction score

What tires do you have? I had the factory 18s up until 2 weeks ago and the front sat at 34 1/2. Jumping up to the 22" option raised the truck up over an inch but the wheel well gap is smaller and that's all I was concerned about. I really didn't want the thing slammed on the ground riding like a roller skate so for me this is perfect. Level, factory comfortable ride, and not a ton of wheel well gap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hottyson